We have A LOT of parents joining us this year, which, while we're happy to have you all, has provided some scheduling challenges. So here's the dealio. If you are a parent, and you don't have a problem with withdrawing from taking our trip, we can give you your deposit back if you let us know today! If you still want to go, as we said, no problem! Let's get on with the scheduling!
HOTEL RESERVATIONS - If you are a parent attending, we are asking you to reserve your hotel room on your own, so that we can make sure we have all of our students accommodated. Please click here for the IBS Rate at Hotel Pennsylvania (the conference hotel). I also recommend you go to the Hotel Pennsylvania website or even a travel website such as Expedia to see if you can get an even better rate. We are checking in Thursday, March 2 and checking out Sunday, March 5 (3 nights).
The current rooming assignments are as follows (subject to change, but parents go ahead and reserve):
18 STUDENTS, 14 OTHER = 32 TOTAL
1. BOONE + 2 parents (chaperones)
2. MCJUNKIN + 2 parents (chaperones)
3. CAFFEY + 1 parent (chaperone; MCCANN + 1 parent
4. BALLARD + 1 parent, 1 sibling; ORR + 1 parent
5. MORRISON + 1 parent
6. MAYES + 1 parent; WATTS
7. GILSTRAP + 1 parent; BROCK, ESPINOZA
8. CANDELERIA, MCGINNIS, LONG, DORN, SMITH
- Please leave comments or text 954.812.6774 with questions or concerns.
- Please let Mr. Boone know when your rooms have been reserved.
- Our teams are working hard on fundraising, which will hopefully drop the final cost!