SOME answers to your questions...
- We need everybody to find transportation to the airport on Thursday, March 1, and be there by 8:40am at the latest. Transportation should be set up for return Sunday, March 4 (11:20am) as well.
- You are permitted a carry-on bag (backpack or very small suitcase), and a personal item (like a laptop bag or purse that fits under your seat) on the plane. If you are taking a bigger suitcase, have questions about contents of baggage allowed on plane or in suitcase, dimensions of bags, or cost of extra baggage, please see the United Airlines site (link below) for all information.
- The seating manifest for all of our flights is in a file in the right column. Seat assignments were made by the airline, and apparently in alphabetical order. However, once we get to our seats, we can switch some people around so everyone is comfortable.
- Dress code is "school appropriate" for the entire trip. However, plan to dress "business" style for the awards Friday evening, and "semi-formal" for the Broadway show Saturday night.
- There will be a list of required events for you, but there will be a lot of time and options for sightseeing. Our main rule is that all students must be in the company of an adult at all times. More on your options in a separate post.
- Trip balance $$ and Field Trip Forms are due by Wednesday, February 28!