Intro to Media Broadcasting Survey
Indicates required field
1. Tell a little about yourself. What are your hobbies, activities, what you like to do or be involved in, etc.
2. Why are you taking the media broadcasting course?
3. What do you want to do for your career?
4. List the things you think you’d like to learn from the media broadcasting course.
5. The media broadcasting class runs a 24-hour internet radio station at mypulseradio.com. How do you think you'd like to be involved in that?
6. You'll have a chance to do all of the following things in media broadcasting class. Check all the ones that interest you.
Audio for Video
Audio Content Distribution
Website Design and Management
Video Game Audio
Animation Voicing and Audio
Storytelling through Sound
Proudly powered by
Live Chat Support