FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13
6:00am - Leave from ACTC (Park in back) to go to Atlanta Airport (Breakfast $$)
11:30am - Upon landing in Chicago, we will take the train ($2.25) to within a block of our hotel.
12:30pm - Once arriving at our hotel we will check in. If we cannot get into our rooms early, the hotel will hold our luggage so we can get lunch ($$) and go sightseeing.
1:00pm - Sightseeing (including the Bean and Navy Pier, etc.) followed by dinner (Chicago dogs or Chicago pizza most likely! $$)
8:00pm - Check into our rooms and rest up.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14
8:15am - Meet in hotel lobby, then walk to Columbia College (one block away)
8:30am - Check In and Continental Breakfast provided at Columbia College
9:30am - Media Conference Sessions/Lunch provided/Radio Awards
5:00pm - Dinner ($$) and evening sightseeing
10:00pm - Back at hotel
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15
7:45am - Check out of hotel, (breakfast $$) take train to Chicago O'Hare Airport
4:30pm - Arrive at ACTC (Lunch $$)
1) You will need to turn in $100 for the trip by Thursday, October 12 (for $300 total submitted). At that point, everything on the trip will be covered except for some meals (marked by $$ above) and the train ($4.50 total). On-off sightseeing bus is covered.
2) DO NOT FORGET YOUR ID!!! Again, DO NOT FORGET YOUR ID!!! You cannot fly without it!
3) DO NOT BE LATE ON FRIDAY MORNING! We leave at 6am sharp!
4) PACK LIGHTLY. Carry-on bag is free but checked baggage begins at $25 each way on flight. Check United Airlines site for more info and guidelines and be sure to follow them!
5) Entire trip is neat casual (school dress code appropriate).
6) Chicago weather is supposed to be nice:
7) Trip Members: Mr. Boone, Casey Boone, Savanna Barrett, Julia Bowman, Jose Cortes, Michaela Smoak,
8) Any questions or concerns: Mr. Boone - 954.812.6774 - firstname.lastname@example.org